Telecom operators have seen an increase in the sale of prepaid plans over the last year in India. According to research conducted by Statista in 2020, approximately 98% of mobile users own prepaid plans in the states of Kerala, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, and West Bengal. While Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, Sikkim, Bihar and Odisha have 96% of prepaid users, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata see relatively fewer people who own prepaid plans.
Since the growth of prepaid users is significant in India, reputable telecom operators constantly introduce new recharge plans to attract users. Airtel and Jio are a few of the many operators that offer some of the best prepaid plans with maximum benefits on your sim card.
Here’s everything about their prepaid plans and their numerous benefits:
Airtel Prepaid Plans
Airtel offers some of the best prepaid plans at affordable prices. These offers and options are limitless. So, here are listed a few of the top Airtel recharge plans that provide the best of everything under one roof. Take a look:
|Smart Recharge Plan||28 Days||Rs. 49||100 MB||● You can make local/ STD/LL calls at 2.5 paise per second
● You will be charged with 50p/MB for the data after the quota completion
|Truly Unlimited Plan||28 Days||Rs. 299||1.5 GB/day||● You can claim a 30-day free trial on Amazon Prime. This benefit is available only once for a user
● You can gain access to the Apollo 24/7 Circle app for three months at zero cost
● You can receive a cashback of Rs. 100 on FASTag
● You can enjoy music, live concerts, podcasts on Wynk
● You can upskill yourself with Shaw Academy’s online classes for free
|Truly Unlimited Calls Plan||365 Days||24 GB||Rs.1,799||● You can upskill yourself with Shaw Academy’s online courses that are available for free
● With this plan, you can claim a 30-day free trial on Amazon Prime. However, this benefit is available only once for a user
● You can get free online consultation, order medicines, etc. with Apollo 24/7 Circle app for the first three months at zero cost
● You can receive Rs. 100 cashback on FASTag
● You enjoy free music, live concerts, podcasts on Wynk
● You will be charged Rs. if the SMS limit exceeds is 3,600
● You will be charged 50p/MB for data after the quota completion
Note: Besides, the above-mentioned prepaid plans, Airtel also offers other options for every need. So don’t forget to look at other packages such as Talktime, International Roaming, and Data plans.
Jio Prepaid Plans
|Jio Phone Plan||23 Days||Rs. 75||0.1 GB/Day + 200 MB||● You can send 50 messages
● You can make unlimited phone calls
● You can subscribe to different available apps, such as Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Security, and Jio Cloud
|Work From Home Data Plan||30 Days||Rs. 241||40 GB||● You can enjoy high-speed internet (after 40GB unlimited @ 64 Kbps)|
|No Daily Limit Plan||30 Days||Rs.296||25 GB||● You can subscribe to the Jio apps like Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Security, and Jio Cloud
● You can send over 100 messages every day
● You can make unlimited voice calls
Note: Jio offers several prepaid packs other than the above-mentioned ones too!
The prepaid plans offered by Airtel and Jio are completely different from one another. While Airtel covers everything right from healthcare, entertainment, unlimited calls, and more at affordable rates, Jio offers benefits at a slightly pricier rate. So, keep all the factors, features, and advantages of the respective operators in mind before making your choice.
After a detailed look at each prepaid mobile plan, make a selection depending on your needs. For instance, if you’re looking for a plan that offers the best of all the worlds, purchase Airtel prepaid plans. Thank us later!